Broken Contract

In a parallel universe
In the still, of the night
I was dead but you came back
You were followed by angels and the sky’s lonesome stars

Your hair was dark, your face still young
You had a smile I could touch but no heart
You were eaten inside by that devil I met
You were crashed and beheaded and then he was fed

I can see you now walking, looking proud and alive
I can’t hear my voice screaming, I can’t hear my heart beat
I feel nothing but pain as I fall on the ground
I didn’t know it would happen when I wished it that night

He has broken the contract though I signed it with blood
Didn’t want to release you, didn’t want the exchange
I didn’t see that the devil had a plan of his own
He was dancing that night with that passion and lust
He was licking his fingers while eating your heart

My hair was dark, my face still young
I had a smile you could touch but no heart
I was eaten inside by that devil you met


I was crashed and beheaded and then he was fed



Comments

Popular Posts