Say My Name Three Times

The more I think of you, the more I lose myself
I’m becoming a stranger to my own soul
I have blocked everything
I have raised my walls and I live in there
I’m swirling in my passions and my fears
I'm wasting away
I’m done being me
I don’t want to know you exist
Not there not without me
I don’t want to see your face on torn up pictures
No more empty hope, it’s killing me
I’m breaking free, dead or alive
This is my last play in this stage of ours
This is my last cry in this hell of ours
Say my name three times
See me in the mirror
Come save me while you still can
Hold my face in your hands
Let me slide down your skin
Don’t waste my years in this limbo
Of empty talks and hidden feelings
My walls keep rising
My feelings are crawling on the dirty, old bricks
I’m sitting in the corner
Looking at the sky
While I still can

I want to keep feeling for a while like the old me


Comments

Popular Posts